So Says The Guru: Volume I

 


So Says The Guru: Volume I


Twenty-seven years ago, I began a mental journey that took me to places I never expected. It’s a journey of highs, lows, and everything in between. At some point, you’re going to read one thought that may possibly resonate with you. Does that pique your interest? If so, excellent! Welcome. Come on in. Sit, stay, relax, put your feet up, grab a snack or two. Have yourself a hot or cold beverage, and enjoy what’s been on my mind, won’t you?




Guru Books




 

Book Promotion Ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Academic Seminar with Purpose: A Practical Guide for Special Education Resource Rooms and Inclusive Classrooms

Your Ultimate Purpose

Ultimate Prayers And Declarations In The Name Of Jesus Christ: Speak God’s Power, Authority, Healing, And Victory Into Your Life (Ultimate Prayers Christian Prayer Books Book 3)